Active Up to: 1st Sep 2018
Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Bhubaneswar, India
Education: B.E. or M.C.A. from reputed university.
• Job responsibility includes understanding Oracle application and database technical architecture and how to optimize for performance.
• Candidate is required to have exposure on EBS, Service management tools, processes, and protocols.
• Excellent customer focus and interaction skills.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Candidate should have following skills:
• 2-4 years practical working experience in Oracle AD, Cloning, Refreshing, backup and recovery, Monitoring performance and Performance Tuning;
• Experienced in structured analytical methods and incident troubleshooting;
• Experienced in instance patching, cloning, refreshing, back-up, and recovery.
• Experienced in monitoring performance of applications and database servers;
• Experienced in performance tuning custom developed objects
Contact Person: HR Manager
Phone: 91-9437033598, 91-9861073456
Please mail your updated resume along with required information(specified in the left column) to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying jobcode(TA-A041) in the subject Line.